The program committee is at it again. Providing the critical sessions you need for your continued success.
1. Celebrating MLK Jr.'s Legacy - Jan 28
2. 5th Annual
Black History Program
Women's History Program -
4. What is AIM? - Apr 22
5. AIM-IRS: Youth Leadership Conference - May 17
6. Central Region Spring Conference (Cleveland, OH - Jun 6-7)
7. Cancer Awareness Balloon Release - Jun 24
Annual Business Meeting and Training Seminar
9. Management Cadre Application Prep Workshop - Jul 22
10. Summer Cookout - Jul 26
11. R.E.A.C.H (Reaching Excellence by Achieving Career Heights) - Aug 26
12. CLP/LSR (Career Learning Plan / Leadership Succession Review) - Sep 16
13. Self-Assessments - Sep 30
Week - Dec 8-11
15. ExecConnect (Campus Directors)- Dec 16
I just wanted to let you know that you class on MPQ was one of the best classes I have ever attended since working for IRS. I have been working for the IRS for 10 seasons. You were very informative, relaxed, alert, attentive & knowledgeable for the fact that you only had a short time to get prepared for the class.
Marva H Szumowicz
Remittance Perfection Technician
TEGE / Receipt & Control
...Gwenda was a great sounding board and adviser concerning my desire to pursue the revenue officer position. Once I knew I had an interview she connected me with a longtime Supervisory Revenue Officer who helped me prepare for the interview.
I am very happy to say Gwenda's AIM-IRS mentoring heart and nature was instrumental in me receiving the RO job offer.
Additionally, I was able to attend the AIM-IRS conference in Grand Rapids where both my current director and new director were presenters, and I was able to engage both in casual conversation during the conference.
AIM-IRS is as tremendous an opportunity as you will make it be for career and professional development. I'm very thankful for the organization and its extremely encouraging leaders and members. If you're not involved with AIM-IRS, you're missing out--BIG TIME!