The program committee is at it again. Providing the critical sessions you need for your continued success.
2011 Line Up
1. Officers' Training (Marshall Lanier) - Jan. 12th
2. Professional SWAG (Brian Davis) - Jan. 26th
3. Black History Program - Hold On! A Change is Coming... - Feb 9th
4. Women's History Program - March 16th
5. Central Region Spring Conference - May 13 & 14
6. REACH (Adrian Gonzalez & Rhyan Martin) - May 25th
Oratorical Contest - July 27th
8. National Conference - August 8-13, New Orleans, LA
9. Back to School Drive - August 20th
10. Be Phenomenal (Jim Rogers) - October 22nd
11. All member Meeting - November 11
12. Writing Your Self - Assessment (Kendra Strickland) - November 30
13. ExeConnect - December 21
I just wanted to let you know that you class on MPQ was one of the best classes I have ever attended since working for IRS. I have been working for the IRS for 10 seasons. You were very informative, relaxed, alert, attentive & knowledgeable for the fact that you only had a short time to get prepared for the class.
Marva H Szumowicz
Remittance Perfection Technician
TEGE / Receipt & Control
...Gwenda was a great sounding board and adviser concerning my desire to pursue the revenue officer position. Once I knew I had an interview she connected me with a longtime Supervisory Revenue Officer who helped me prepare for the interview.
I am very happy to say Gwenda's AIM-IRS mentoring heart and nature was instrumental in me receiving the RO job offer.
Additionally, I was able to attend the AIM-IRS conference in Grand Rapids where both my current director and new director were presenters, and I was able to engage both in casual conversation during the conference.
AIM-IRS is as tremendous an opportunity as you will make it be for career and professional development. I'm very thankful for the organization and its extremely encouraging leaders and members. If you're not involved with AIM-IRS, you're missing out--BIG TIME!